Location : Sheffield
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 466359
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a new role of Purchase Ledger to work for an international business based on the outskirts of Sheffield City Centre. This is a new role created to deal with the high volumes created by the business expanding.
The company is looking to add to its Purchase Ledger team after another year of consecutive growth for the business. They can provide long term career growth within a high volume environment. You would involved in:
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
- Bank reconciliations and statement reconciliations
- Weekly payment runs in multiple currencies
- Production of various Purchase Ledger management reports
You would be joining a large Purchase Ledger team that is made up of Clerks, Seniors, Team Leaders and a Manager so there is plenty of room to develop internally.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Experienced in Purchase Ledger (1 year+)
- A strong Excel user
- Able to work in a team and on your own
This is an excellent role for anyone wishing to join a a well-respected business and want to make moves forward in their career.
Salary & Benefits
- £17,000 to £20,000 base salary based on experience
- Long term career prospects
- Free parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,