Location : Sheffield
Post Date : 05 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469239
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a new role of Purchase Ledger to work for a large engineering business based in Sheffield. This role would see you joining an experienced team and working in a very high volume environment.
The company is looking to add to its Purchase Ledger team as the volumes of invoices continues to increase. They are a company with plenty of room to progress through the business. You would involved in:
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices and credit notes
- Bank reconciliations and statement reconciliations
- Weekly payment runs
- Liaising with the wider finance team to ensure invoices are processed correctly
You would be joining a great business that will challenge you with high volumes but can offer different paths for progression internally.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Experienced in Purchase Ledger (1 year+)
- A strong Excel user
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent role for anyone wishing to join a a well-respected business and want to make moves forward in their career.
Salary & Benefits
- £17,000 to £20,000 base salary based on experience
- Long term career prospects
- Free parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,