£23,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
5th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the client:
Robert Half are currently representing a Top 15 accountancy practice firm who are looking for a practice Accountant to join their busy and expanding practice. The role is also open to candidates who may have been working in practice for 5+ years with no qualifications but have the experience needed.
About the Role:
- Preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation and submission of income and corporate tax computations and returns
- Preparation and submission of periodical VAT returns
- Communicating with clients and relevant professional bodies
- Ideally AAT, ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses. (UK only)
- Able to prioritise workloads in order to meet critical deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Sage,QuickBooks,Xero, Microsoft software is an advantage.
- In return my client is offering: flexi time, competitive salary, clause free study support and other benefits!
If this advert grabbed your attention it means you and my client will get along just fine so what are you waiting for send your CV over to us.
This role isn't for you?
That's fine, we have plenty of time to speak to you. If you are looking for new opportunities or simply need some career advice simply call us on 0113 242 8978 and as for our practice specialist consultant Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978