£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
3rd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to be exclusively recruiting for a Technology business based in Sherburn in Elmet, to find their newest Purchase Ledger Clerk. This is a great role to progress in!
- Sales and Purchase ledger duties
- Assist with recording and paying supplier invoices.
- Active involvement in Month End processes
- Act as first point of contact for staff on day to day queries and liaise with Finance Manager when appropriate
- Assist with recording, reconciling and paying staff expense claims
- Monitor the accounts emails and act as first point of contact to deal with queries from Customers and Suppliers, owning the query until resolution.
- Manage payment applications for approved funding
- Manage credit card statements/Monthly Reconciliation
- Perform debt-chasing
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978