£23,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
15th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a growing East Leeds based IT firm are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller into their team. This is a great role for an experienced Credit Controller to progress.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Reviewing and analysing aged debt and making high volumes of calls to recover monies.
- Agreeing debt collection targets and negotiating payment plans.
- Payment handling.
- Ensuring that credit notes are processed correctly monitoring reasons for credit notes being raised.
- Identifying problem debts that require escalation and liaising with the Credit Control Manager as appropriate.
- Allocating cash.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Actively engaging, on a monthly basis, with managers and partners on debt status and preparing monthly summary reports.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required including invoice coding and running system reports.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978