Location : Skipton
Post Date : 23 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468670
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
We are partnering exclusively with a large organisation in Skipton in the recruitment of a Senior Auditor to join their General Audit team, you will be key to providing internal audit services to the Skipton Group. The Internal Audit team is responsible for reviewing the control environments surrounding Operational and Conduct risk areas across the group.
· Contributing to the delivery of the annual audit plan through delivery of high quality audit work (including audit planning, testing and reporting), with specific focus on Operational and Conduct risk
· Adhering to all relevant policies, processes and practices applicable to Audit, including relevant internal procedures to support the management of Operational Risk.
· Displaying Society values and behaviours at all time
· Active management of own development including contribution to individual objectives and providing feedback on a regular basis
· Encouraging continuous improvement within Audit and across the business where appropriate
· Ideally you will have a relevant audit qualification (such as CIA ,ACCA or ACA qualifications).Skills
· A proven ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally in order to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
· A fast learner with the ability to think on their feet with the confidence and ability to raise queries & challenge existing practices
· Enthusiasm & self motivation to provide excellent stakeholder service
· Effective time management skills
· High level of attention to detail
Willingness to work flexibly to manage variable workloads. This includes flexibility to work off site at subsidiary companies when / if required, which can typically be 20-30% of an Auditor's time
We are partnering exclusively with a large organisation in Skipton in the recruitment of a Senior Auditor to join their General Audit team, you will be key to providing internal audit services to the Skipton Group.
The Internal Audit team is responsible for reviewing the control environments surrounding Operational and Conduct risk areas across the group.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £48k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,