20th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Sales Ledger Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a massive global brand with scope for progression for the right person with the right work ethic.
- To process Monthly and Weekly sales invoices from various ordering systems.
- Ensure Sales Ledger is kept up to date.
- Be the key point of contact for any invoice and credit control queries ensuring issues are resolved on a timely basis. Including any collection of payments via direct debits and card.
- Manage the credit control process from invoice sent to payment received. Ensuring that any queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently, monthly statements are sent, and that regular credit control chasing is performed.
- Responsibility for the posting of daily bank statements.
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the relevant sections of the audit file.
- Ability to work effectively and supportively within and small team
- Ability to prioritise and organise work in a busy environment
- Qualified or part qualified AAT
- Exposure to debits and credits.
- Exposure to Microsoft office & Sage
If this role is of interest, please click the link below for further details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888