£65,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
11th September 2019
A Business Intelligence and Insights Manager is required for an innovative pharmaceutical and medical services business based in Slough. This is an exciting time to join as they look to strengthen their BI function to deliver commercially focused value add to the operations and finance teams across Europe.
In this Business Intelligence and Insights Manager role you will report into the Regional Head of Commercial Business Partnering and work closely with Business unit managers and operational teams to support the business through a period of change, you will be responsible for:
- Define what knowledge is needed in current markets and markets targeted for entry.
- Design data purchasing strategy accordingly, manage contracts, monitor for new data sources and update accordingly, manage efficient relations with Affiliates and provide a consolidated view.
- Forecasting and definition of business opportunities, define responsibilities vs Affiliates (e.g. patient forecast vs MLTP vs supply chain forecast) and clarify methodology, process and harmonize across brands, develop and update forecasting tools
- Support BD and estimate business opportunities
- Define what KPIs to be followed and from which sources - working with affiliates to align at earliest possible point.
- Drive segmentation & targeting of field teams, sales force sizing and territory organization, sales objectives setting and incentives schemes and activity monitoring
- Support all non-sales field teams, advise on links between different client facing teams
- BI tools - define what data should be shared across BI and bring coherent and "time-proof" solution together with Business solutions team - DWH, cubes, automated reporting.
- Define responsibilities for tools both in house and at affiliates
- BI competencies - audit BI competencies in affiliates, bring an action plan to develop BI skills based on audit and assess progress
You will be an experienced Business Intelligence professional with extensive experience delivering commercial insight and value add to sales, marketing and Ops teams in previous roles. You will be comfortable working with large data sets to analyse and provide insight that you can communicate to internal and external stakeholders. Experience working within the pharmaceutical or medical services sector is highly desirable.
You will also have experience working directly with internal customers to build effective dashboards/BI/MI reports and be capable of defining and implementing solutions to address business needs.
You will have extensive stakeholder management/engagement experience and ideally have exposure to working with customers and suppliers to deliver complimentary BI solutions.
Our client is an innovative pharmaceutical and medical services business based in modern offices in Slough. They offer a dynamic and fast paced working environment with exposure across European entities and promote a culture of pro-active problem solving where employees are encouraged to take the lead.
Parking is available on site.
Salary & Benefits
This Business Intelligence and Insights Manager role will pay £65,000-£70,000 per annum plus comprehensive benefits including holiday, pension, life assurance, income protection, critical illness, medical/dental cover and flexible benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888