£30,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
11th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
- Reviewing potential Development sites with Development Consultant.
- Carrying out due diligence of sites, comprising detailed catchment areas, demographic, competition and wealth profile analysis using online resources and CACI Insite Software. Reviewing the quality of competition in a given catchment.
- Produce financial appraisals per site, fee analysis, wage cost analysis, staffing ratios, P&L current, year 1 and year 2 forecasting, development costs and land valuation.
- Liaise with an external research consultancy on Acquisition Due Diligence reports. Analyse their draft report and compare with your own due diligence.
- Assist Development Consultant in preparing the Investment Proposal to gain Board approval from both our UK and US based stakeholders.
- Liaise with architects to design building schemes that are suitable operationally and in adherence with planning requirements. Liaise with Quantity Surveyor and Structural Engineers to establish development costs for Development Appraisal. Liaise with Planning Consultants to seek planning advice on potential development sites.
- Maintain the development pipeline of opportunities and update on a weekly basis
Business and Ad-hoc Analysis
- Analyse and circulate weekly Active and Inactive enquiries schedule on Monday afternoon.
- Using the Marketing Summary Reports, analyse monthly data including enquiries, admissions, discharges and deaths. Use this data to prepare the Senior Management meeting report. Liaise with Group Marketing Manager to distribute report.
- Compile and interpret Telephone data. Analyse the source of our telephone data and publish results in the Senior Management Meeting Report.
- Update monthly occupancy movements for the Board Pack and circulate to the finance team.
- Complete Health and Safety report for Board Pack.
- Complete resident/staff questionnaire analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare presentations for Development Consultant, as and when required.
- Update Corporate Structure and Personnel Chart, as and when required.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888