Purchase Ledger (P2P)
GBP13.00 - 15.00 / hour
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
PURCHASE LEDGER (P2P) - SLOUGH - IMMEDIATE START - MOTOR SECTOR - APPLY NOW!
- Processing purchase invoices regarding motor dealerships and other suppliers (to include some 3 way matching with multiple line items).
- Processing employee expense claims
- Processing of credit card transactions and reconciliation of associated credit card statements
- Processing supplier payment runs
- Diligent management and archiving of AP related documents (via on line work flow solution) in accordance with requirements
- Reconciliation of vendor statements, ensuring all liabilities are recorded correctly; ensures that credit balances are recovered from suppliers where appropriate
- Ensures that internal monthly payables related reporting deadlines are met
- Ensures that all internal control procedures are adhered to with specific reference to approval of invoices and associated authorisation limits
- Ensuring effective and efficient vendor query management and resolution
- Drives effective coordination and collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure end to end P2P processes and support are meeting business needs.
- Management of AP related KPI reporting
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations
The jobholder is responsible for the overall management of the end to end process regarding the purchase to pay (P2P) life cycle regarding suppliers and internal/external stakeholders for three UK companies
Company - Growing business based in Slough. Motor sector. Large Organisation. High Volumes of work.
Salary & Benefits £13.00 per hour - £15 per hour. Parking on site.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888