£25000 - 32000 / annum
16th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join an international business based in South Birmingham. We are looking for a part qualified candidate who is driven and wants to progress.
Duties will include:
- Ensure accurate reporting and analysis to the US parent company and field management in accordance with internal timetables.
- Identification of trends and analysis of business performance through the interpretation of key performance indicator (KPI).
- Running and Distribution of reports / analysis to field management and US parent company
- Produce monthly employee performance reports using Gross Margin data, highlighting unusual variances to a senior team member.
- Complete weekly sales reports for review and distribution.
- Provide Sales performance information (DSO / Flash reports / ProVision) to support decision making.
- Preparation of field monthly bonus accrual and quarterly bonus payments liaising with directors to explain calculations and obtain approvals.
- Build and Maintain working relationships with local finance teams / field in order to understand the causes of variances.
- All tasks are to be completed in accordance with internal timetables.
- Provide back up for other team activities where required
- You will need to be part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Experienced in a finance analyst or assistant accountant role
- Strong excel skill
- Experience of working within a medium to large finance team
- Award winning
- Fantastic newly refurbed offices
- Excellent career progression available
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 - £32,000
- Study Support
- 24 days plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Retail discounts
- Private medical
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600