£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
20th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Role - Management Accountant
Robert Half is exclusively recruiting for this market-leading, highly-regarded, profitable company that is headquartered in Warwick.
The continually increasing growth, size and complexity of the business presents a fantastic opportunity for the company to review its operations and processes to identify profitability improvement opportunities and support the organisations ambitious growth targets.
This role is a newly created position and the successful candidate will manage, lead and execute all aspects of accounting and billing across this department. The role with involve interacting with stakeholders, using their proven business partnering skills within an environment of change, whilst challenging conventional practice continuously.
The main focus of the Management Accountant:
- Maintaining accruals and prepayment working files
- Intercompany transactions and settlements
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Ensure all contract terms are met
- Processing/ reviewing payments and dealing with supplier queries
- Raising ad-hoc and recurring Sales Ledger invoices as required
- Preparation of monthly VAT return
- Verifying subcontractors with HMRC for CIS purposes & completing CIS returns monthly
- Maintaining and reviewing site cost trackers to provide accurate forecasts
- Investigating variances and anomalies arising
- Input into ensuring correct level of controls are in place
- Responding promptly to Group Finance reporting requests
- Involvement in Half Year and Full Year Audit deliverables
- Ad hoc financial analysis work as required
To be successful in the role, it is envisaged that you will be a graduate calibre, qualified accountant, Part Qualified or Qualified by experience with relevant professional experience, who can demonstrate sound financial and commercial judgement. A desire to identify areas of improvements, problem solving and the drive to delivering results is required.
Strong communication and presentation skills and having the ability to build strong rapport with other departments is essential. Robust hands- on experience of process improvement is desirable
QUALIFIED, PART QUALIFIED OR QUALIFIED BY EXPERIENCE
Salary & Benefits
Attractive base salary of between £45,000 & £55,000 + bonus and benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600