£25000 - 35000 / annum
9th July 2019
Robert Half have been engaged to recruit for an Infrastructure Delivery Lead for large multi-national business, based near Solihull.
The role of an Infrastructure Delivery Lead will be responsible for the delivery of infrastructure installations / single tower mobilisations including but not limited to site setups and service improvement initiatives. The role requires an individual that can work within Infrastructure Services to plan and deliver distinct infrastructure works against agreed standards and methodologies ensuring that all implementations achieve the expected benefits.
Key Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Delivery Lead role:
- Managing multiple concurrent Network Infrastructure projects ensuring they are delivered to the agreed, base-lined parameters of time, cost and quality whilst utilising agreed methodologies, standards and tools.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with all Divisional customers and senior stakeholders involved in network infrastructure projects.
- Communicating effectively and regularly to all team members and to all stakeholders.
- Monitoring and progress reporting against all Infrastructure projects in delivery and chairing of weekly stakeholder meetings.
- Collaboratively collecting and assessing business requirements end to ensure the infrastructure solution to be delivered is fit-for-purpose.
- Constructing, gaining approval of, and ongoing management of the works scope, budget and timescales.
- Producing and maintaining all implementation documentation including but not limited to: Requirements Traceability Matrix, PID/WPAD, Plans, Progress Reports, Service Transition Documents and Closure Reports.
- Carrying out continual risk and issue management; prioritising and building mitigation plans to minimise impact and escalating business critical issues in a timely manner.
- Undertaking appropriate change management activities as required; including production of change control documentation, Highlight/Exception reports etc.
- Engaging with and appropriately securing Network Services Resources (Principals, Engineers and Analysts) to complete works deliverables.
- Liaising with and managing 3rd Party suppliers as necessary.
- Continually reviewing the Infrastructure Delivery process and service focusing on standardisation and quality to proactively improve elements that will deliver internal or business benefits.
- Contributing to and following an agreed Performance and Development Plan (PADP), ensuring the agreed objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining knowledge and expertise of project good practice through personal development and continual professional development.
Key Skills of the role:
- Experience of successful IT/Business Change Project Management, with PRINCE2 or equivalent experience.
- Delivery focused with the ability to prioritise effectively whilst working on multiple concurrent project deliveries often to tight schedules in demanding environments.
- Experience of business requirements analysis and facilitating solutions with internal SMEs and external suppliers.
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management including regular communications and reporting.
- Capable of managing risk, issues and dependencies and building mitigation plans.
- Experience of managing budgets and tracking costs.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical stakeholders both verbally and written.
- Understanding of network infrastructure principles.
- Willingness to learn, embrace and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Displays positive behaviours that can effectively influence multiple teams to achieve company goals.
- Computer literate across all Microsoft Office and Windows applications as well as project/resource management software e.g. WorkFront.
- Experience operating in a change control and configuration management environment including compliance with all relevant change guidelines.
Salary & Benefits:
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Overtime and on-call
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600