25th April 2019
IT Project Manager - Birmingham - Interim
Great Rate on Offer!
Robert Half Technology are currently recruiting on behalf of a large organisation floating on the New York Stock Exchange, for a really exciting IT Project Manager role to be based in their Solihull office. The organisation are currently undergoing global implementations of software and is a great opportunity to gain international Project Management experience.
This opportunity is already in hot demand - get in touch ASAP to register interest!!
There will be travel to other countries with this role.
- Manage and deliver project development from the start to end
- Work with the project team to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver full-scale project artefacts including plans, progress reports, proposals, presentations and associated communication documents to company policies.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Manage customer communications in conjunction with other teams making sure project awareness is managed
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis including senior leadership, managers and portfolio managers both within EMEA and globally within the company.
- Draft and submit budget proposals; and recommend subsequent budget changes.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company
- Extensive IT Experience
- Prince2/APMP Qualified
- Microsoft Project
- 4 years+ Project Management
- Software Projects Experience
- Monday through Friday.
- 10.00 UK start time finishing at 18.30
- Working hours need to support overlap with North American resources
- May occur every other month for one week; potentially 10 days. While most travel is domestic, they may be a requirement to travel to US once within a 12 month period.
- Travel to San Ramon, Frankfurt, Brussels and Paris are the primary sites.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400