£30000 - 40000 / annum
8th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join a business based in Shirley Solihull.
- Day to day responsibility of the validation and integrity of the General Ledger.
- An integral part of preparing the month end journals and analysis, adhering to strict deadlines for reporting schedules.
- Prepare analysis and enter journals onto AX/Sage for routine transactions, to include, but not limited to, sales and purchase reserves (in accordance with revenue recognition policies), company credit cards and depreciation.
- Assist in the preparation of schedules and journals for all global contract sales and purchase reserves to ensure revenue is recorded correctly by each country.
- Enter any other journals as requested by UK F.C and UK Finance Manager.
- Prepare inventory analysis and schedules between customer owned and bill and hold. Ensure all goods received but not booked into stock are correctly recorded.
- Reconcile all control accounts on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with Internal departments and obtain co-operation in order to ensure the general ledger is as up to date as it can be.
- Liaise with internal departments to gain information required for analysis preparation.
- Provide monthly overhead analysis and comments on specific expense lines, as requested by UK F.C & UK Finance manager prior to month end close.
- Maintain fixed asset registers, accounting for all additions and disposals in a timely manner. Perform annual audit checks on high value items.
- Working with Mgmt. Accountants, produce monthly management reporting as requested by UK F.C, UK Finance Manager or UK Senior management.
- Assist in the preparation for the year end audit.
- Assist in the preparation of SoX Audit.
- Liaise closely with UK Reporting and Compliance Manager to ensure accurate reporting and compliance.
- To provide cover and assistance to other members of the team during periods of holidays and absence as required, particularly the duties of the mgmt. Accountants.
- Be prepared to travel to other business sites as and when required.
- International business
- Based in Shirley
- Modern offices
- Career progression available
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600