£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to work for an award-winning organisation based in Solihull. This is a great opportunity to join a business with plenty of future career progression opportunities and gives the opportunity to manage a team.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- Produce monthly management accounts and prepare balance sheet reports
- Managing budgets & forecasts to analyse trends and variances
- Cashflow Management
- Business partnering with a variety of non-financial stakeholders
- Multiple finance projects and working towards continuous improvement
This is an excellent role for an ambitious Qualified Accountant who wants a hands-on role with management responsibilities. This is a role that will be very commercially focused and requires an individual who can challenge senior management.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Able to liaise with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 to £55,000 base salary based on experience & qualifications
- Long term career prospects
- Excellent benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600