£45000 - 50000 / annum
24th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be working with a fast growth retail business based in Somerset, commutable from South Bristol, to recruit a Finance Manager for their stylish new office.
As a Finance Manager in a small finance team this role is hugely broad and all encompassing. the key responsibilities include:
- Daily and weekly reporting of sales and margin as well as development of commercial support to expanding commercial team
- Overall control of pricing and discounts
- Inventory control, including monthly valuations and reconciliations, and all financial aspects of the returns and refunds processes
- Continuous focus on improving processes, including pivotal role in the development and implementation of a new ERP system.
- Ownership of masterdata prior to, during and after new ERP system has been installed.
- Oversight and day to day responsibility of management accounts and month end.
- Year end responsibility
- Involvement in building budgets and forecasts for the business
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, hungry for progression and have a passion for business partnering. The below points are considered vital.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant (part qualified candidates will be considered if they have the right experience).d outside finance
- Great all-round accountancy skills, including financial accounting, management accounting & commercial finance
- Strong Excel skills & happy working with big data
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, both inside and outside finance
- Project management experience
- Experience of ERP implementation preferred, although proven track record of consistent process improvement a must.
Really exciting fast growth company with a modern, fascinating product
Salary & Benefits
£45-50k plus benefits-
For more information contact Oliver Price at Robert Half
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400