19th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be working with a fast-moving technology business based in Somerset.
Working in the companies' head office you will be supporting the group internationally and joining the established and successful organisation in a newly created role. With offices all over the globe they cover several functions manufacturing products that are supplied into a multitude of sectors.
Robert Half's client rewards and offers exciting opportunities to their members of staff and due to the exciting growth plans, you will be involved in securing the companies success in the future.
This broad role will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and will lead the businesses reporting to senior management, with significant involvement in the monthly management accounting budgeting and forecasting processes. The role will also have involvement in a myriad of new financial efficiency projects.
- Assist in the preparation of the Group's half year and full year financial reporting.
- Liaise with the Group's external audit team as part of their audit of the Group's financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, periodic financial forecasts and annual budgets.
- Assist the reporting entities in their completion of their monthly reporting.
- Produce the Group's monthly management accounting pack and other monthly reporting packs issued to the Board and Executive Management Board.
- Provide financial analysis of the Group's financial results * Assess the impact of new accounting standards on the Group.
- Ensure adherence to the Group's financial policies by its reporting entities, including participation in on site reviews.
- Assist in maintaining the Group's reporting chart of accounts including the calculation of its financial KPIs.
- Assist with other ad-hoc special financial projects as required.
Key Requirements for the Role
- Qualified accountant
- Flexible individual who thrives in a fluid work environment
- Innovative, able to deal with conflicting demands for their time
- Dedicated and hard working with the drive and resilience needed to overcome obstacles and succeed
- Excellent interactive skills at all levels - ability to share information and keep stakeholders informed
- Possesses high levels of professional integrity, honesty and personal credibility
- Technically proficient accountant
- Team player, receptive to ideas
- Excellent written and spoken English
For more information please contact Callie Williams at Robert Half on 01179 935400
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400