£22,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
22nd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Credit Controller (German speaking)
North Somerset, commutable from central Bristol
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Robert Half are working with a well-established global Manufacturing and Retail business based in North Somerset who are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their team. Our client's values are based on a collaborative and "team-player" attitude, therefore seeking someone who is looking to join a laid-back and resilient finance team.
Our client is based in a remote location so offers free parking, you can also commute easily to our client by train from central Bristol.
You will report into the Finance Manager and your duties will include:
- Full ownership of the company's Geman ledger
- Preparation of the weekly debt report
- Allocation BACS payments to customers accounts
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Requesting statements from customers to reconcile accounts
- Effectively communication with customers by telephone and in writing.
- Dealing with queries daily and resolving existing issues
- Investigating stock credit notes
- Management and raising of credit notes
- Chasing all outstanding debt via the phone or email
- Credit Control experience is desirable but not essential, experience of working within a finance function is highly desirable
- German language capabilities (ideally fluent or first language) to liaise with the client's German operation
- Resilient attitude
- Can work efficiently with different teams across the business and customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Local candidate preferred due to remote location
- £22-£25k salary
- Full responsibility of the ledger
- Study support if wanted (AAT/CICM)
- Opportunity to work closely with the Finance Manager and senior global members of staff
- Opportunity to bring process improvement ideas
- Competitive annual leave package, pension scheme, healthcare package and wellbeing allowance
- Working with highly knowledgeable staff
- Very collaborative and friendly colleagues
Interviews will be taking place ASAP so please apply to express your interest and contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400/ and/or Linked in for further questions.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400