£35,000.00 - £38,000.00 / annum
South East London
14th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
My client is a leader within the FMCG industry and is looking for a talented Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team based in South East London.
Not only is my client extremely successful in the UK, they are one of the largest food production companies in Europe. With great success and plans to grow more, my client has plans to expand their range of products further and to obtain a global presence. Due to these recent expansion, they are currently recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team based in South East London.
The Assistant Management Accountant will report into the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accruals preparation, prepayment journals
- Assist the FA with Month end transactions within SAP
- KPI analysis, queries on PO/PR, update of the Purchase Validation Strategy in SAP
- Reconciliation BACS/direct debit proposals & invoices/credit notes processed
- Monthly VAT returns
- Other ad hoc duties
The perfect candidate will satisfy the following characteristics:
- Achieved a 2:1 or 1:1 Bachelor's degree from a reputable university (or AAT qualified)
- Achieved B's and above at A level
- Actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Assisted with management accounts for 12 months
- Exposure to statutory accounts and VAT returns for 12-18 months
- Articulate, ambitious and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £38,000 & Full study support, bonus & flexible working hours
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900