Location : South East London
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468923
Line of Business : Digital, Marketing & Creative
Are you a talented Marketing Manager looking to join a global financial services business based in Central London? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Marketing Manager to join their luxury head office.
You will take ownership of B2C marketing with the overall purpose to enhance the brand in the market and optimise acquisition to maximise revenue opportunities.
· Establish marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and services.
· High attention on leads/revenue generation through all marketing activities.
· Liaise with the Content and Research Analyst to produce new thought provoking marketing materials, including leaflets, brochures, emails and promotional materials.
· Liaise with agencies to create collateral for acquisition in a cost effective and compelling way.
· Ensure all content for use in emails, sales literature and web are within brand guidelines.
· Monitor and review the effectiveness of campaigns.
We are looking for Marketing Manager's with extensive experience in;
· Driving revenue via marketing activities.
· Project Management and working with multiple stakeholders.
· Managing campaigns from creation to implementation.
· Making decisions from data.
· A similar role for minimum 3 years.
The company is a global financial services business and is one of the most prestigious companies to work for in the industry. The role is based at their luxury head office in Central London.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Marketing Manager role is £28, 000-£35, 000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London