£50,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for an EMEA Finance Manager to join our local, growing client based in Southampton. This role is truly an exciting position, newly created due to growth and continued growth plans. Based in Southampton you will be the number 1 finance person reporting to the Group function and the UK and EMEA MD.
This role will be instrumental in enhancing visibility around the various sites over the UK and Europe to allow for the MD to drill down more specifically to help and support the business with continued growth and the growth plans over the next 5 years. You will be supporting the MD with strategic advice for the various sites, working with the sites accountants and reporting to the group function.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Controller in various duties and projects as required
- Suggest process improvements
- Maintain the Company's international operations financial books and records
- Perform month-end closing process including journal entry and financial statement preparation for the Company's international locations
- Manage and review general ledger account analysis including bank reconciliations
- Coordinate/facilitate the annual financial audit with the Company's external auditors, including the preparation of year-end schedules for international operations
- Analyse and interpret financial data versus budget and prior year results and report to management
- Facilitate communication/resolution of accounting issues related to all facets of international activities.
- Validate and manage payment, record-keeping and oversight of payrolls and pension/retirement plans for employees of the Company's foreign subsidiaries and affiliates
- Prepare VAT and Intrastat returns, and submit European income tax return data to relevant accounting firms for submission to tax authorities
- Create reporting as needed to support all queries on financial data in AS400
You will be qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with demonstrable experience in both commercial and statutory accounting. International reporting experience is highly advantageous but not essential. You will be driven, passionate and enjoy working in an environment where they are serious about the company and growth plan, but know how to have fun within a team environment.
- You must have strong business partnering experience, and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Understanding and application of financial and managerial accounting techniques; and strategic planning/management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- An understanding and tact of foreign cultures.
Robert Half are supporting a market leader in there field who are growing both acquisitively and organically. Our client offers an open plan environment, with various break out areas and canteen. You will be working in a fun vibrant environment with people who are equally minded. with ambitious and realistic growth plans this role will be key to the success.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £60 plus £9k CAR ALLOWANCE, 20% bonus, 7% matched pension contribution and more.
Interviews will ideally be on Tuesday 3rd July so please apply , so not to miss out.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562