£45000 - 55000 / annum
11th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Finance Business Partner (Stock), Southampton - £50,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a Finance Business Partner to head up a Stock team for a company based in Southampton. The person needs to be commercially focused have an eye for detail.
In this role you will be responsible for the accurate recording and management of stock in the financial accounts and the monitoring of the effectiveness of stock controls, preparing and analysing stock related KPIs and business partnering Operations in relation to stock management.
- Correct stock profiling to meet the businesses trading patterns
- Automation of stock control and movement throughout the business - end to end improvements and tracking
- Ownership and discipline over stock generally
- Support to other business disciplines in margin and COS analysis
- Stock reconciliation to SSL / SAGE
- Liaison with Company Accountants over stock related issues
- Prepare monthly stock MI - AIC report, stock & suppliers etc
- Support the Head of Finance, Sales and Key Account Managers with stock requirements
The right person will ideally be qualified and from a Finance background. Experience with working with stock in some form is essential.
We are looking for someone who is hands on and prepared to roll their sleeves up and get involved. This role will liaise with all departments in the business so you must be personable and a good communicator.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary - £45,000 to £55,000
- Free parking on site
- 21 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- Pension and bonus scheme
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Employee Benefits hub with discounts
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562