GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively supporting a local SME who are number 1 in their field, based in Southampton who are looking for a capable SME Finance Manager to come and support the business and to help the company continue to grow.
You will be the number one in Finance reporting to the Director of Operations and looking after a team of 2 people.
Your responsabilities will be:
- Running the day to day operations of the finance department
- Interrogate the finance numbers to support the owner and board with business decisions
- To put into place robust systems and controls
- Produce management accounts with insight and visability
- Month end accounts- highlighting any anomalies and analysis
- Analyse year on year growth and offer insight into the figures
- Year end accounts and liaise with auditors
You will be ACCA/ CIMA part qualified, qualified or QBE with relevant demonstrable experience in a similar role and similar sized business.
You will be confident and keen to help drive the business forward and to look after the day to day accounts.
Our Client is the number 1 in their market place and are looking to continue to drive the business forward. They are a close knit team and company, all supporting each other.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £40k plus onsite parking, Christmas and summer socials, 20 days leave + bank holidays and more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562