£25,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
21st May 2019
HR Manager, Chandlers Ford- £30,000 to £40,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a HR Manager to join a friendly and growing family run business based in Chandlers Ford. They need an ambitious individual to provide a comprehensive HR service to create a high performing work environment.
- Maintain and develop employee benefits programs.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees.
- Liaising with employees and line managers during and after maternity / paternity leave
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop, monitor and continuously improve HR systems and procedures across the organisation.
- Report to management and provide insight and recommendations for decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR.
- Nurture a positive working environment and employee wellbeing.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance and employee engagement
- Support the recruitment and selection process.
- Manage new starter on-boarding and induction process.
The successful candidate must have experience either as HR manager or other HR executive.
CIPD qualifications or similar are highly desired.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is ambitious and driven. The ability to work within a team is vital and other people in the office is essential.
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000 to £40,000
- Free parking on site
- 25 holidays days a year plus bank holidays (which increases to 30 days after 5 years)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562