£22,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
15th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering with a market leader in order to find an Operations Assistant to join there growing team. For this position, you should be able to use your organisational and administrative skills to manage your time to collaborate with a number of colleagues and departments in a fast-paced environment. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong telephone manner and you will be required to support the business and ensure day-to-day back-office operations run smoothly.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Sales Order Processing (Sage 50/200)
- Create & Maintain all Customer Account Records
- Issue new software product, updates, licence keys and renewal notices
- Training department support: assisting with venue booking, delegate booking, sending joining instructions, certificates and organising catering, accommodation, etc.
- Support senior managers with daily clerical tasks
- Develop, implement and improve office processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in Sales/Support/Back-office administration.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- High self-motivation, eagerness to learn, good time and work management.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interact with customers and colleagues with accuracy and professionalism.
- Proficient PC skills required including strong competency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous knowledge of Sage 50/200 or similar finance package is ideal but not essential.
- Strong Telephone Manner
Robert Half's clients have experience growth and are now looking for an Operations Assistant to support the growing departments. The role will be hands on, and key to the smooth operations of the business supporting the MD and working closely with the department managers.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Circa £25,000 dependant on experience
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm with an hours lunch.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Sick Pay
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562