Location : Southampton
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 466811
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Accounts Payable Clerk - Temporary to Permanent
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a public sector organisation in Southampton. The role will last for three months, temp to perm.
You will need to be immediately available to be considered for this role.Job function:
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Pay rate: £10 per hour, dependent on experience
- Duration: three months to permanent- £22k salary
- Hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Location: North Southampton
The Accounts Payable Clerk role:
- Processing and posting invoices
- Addressing invoice queries - internal and external
- Liaison with internal teams to achieve invoicing processing
- Monitoring general email box
- Experience of high volume accounts payable processing
- Experience with invoices of varying value e.g £20 - £200,000
- Basic Excel skills
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience with a complex ERP system i.e. SAP or Oracle
- Ideally finance experience in a large business or public sector organisation
The Employer: My client is a public sector organisation which provide services across the UK. They are committed to developing their employees and have a strong focus on work / life balance.
They have parking onsite, and their office is accessible by public transport.
The office environment is very friendly and supportive and offer good benefits if you successfully transition into a permanent role.
To be considered for this role, please send your updated CV (Word doc not PDF) or call for more details on 02380 224 562
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Ocean Village, Southampton
SO14 3XB Hampshire