GBP22000 - 32000 / annum
February 6, 2018
Recruitment Consultant - Southampton
Are you a bright, motivated and confident person looking for a fast paced sales role with a global business in Southampton? At Robert Half, we're currently on the lookout for ambitious and driven people looking to join us as a Recruitment Consultant.
We offer an exceptional career path, world renowned training and the chance to earn unprecedented money whilst simultaneously building an exciting long term career.
We are looking to hire several new recruiters for our Southampton office. If you have an interest in sales and enjoy interacting and communicating with people then please apply to find out more.
We have recently moved to state of art and custom built offices in Ocean Village, Southampton, we wanted to design an innovative and creative environment for people to really enjoy where they work!
We have break out pods, a vintage beer fridge, pool tables and state of the art technology.
This is offering an exceptional chance to work for an award winning company, with great people in a fun and exciting environment.
About Robert Half:
For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment and consulting industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, with 18+ offices in the UK alone.
Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognised as on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years. Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
Working for Robert Half:
- Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry, where there is a real opportunity for progression and a long-term rewarding career.
- 'Work hard, play harder' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed and those who work hard receive recognition within the business.
- There are a lot of activities you can get involved in on a regular basis, from table tables to golfing events and football tournaments. We have regular fundraising events for our corporate charity such as sponsored walks, bike rides, and sales days.
- You will be given the opportunity to build a fast track career, earn exceptional money and move around the world should you wish. We have offices in NYC, LA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney just to name a few.
If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you. You will be mentored throughout your career to gain real life skills; with schemes in place to support you from day 1 through to senior management level.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your training and development, and decide which areas you want to be developed in.
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated and confident people.
- Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
- Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
- Sales or customer service experience.
- Confident, competitive and highly motivated.
- Rewards and incentives on offer
What we offer:
A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer. To put this into context, our consultants usually achieve OTE of £35k in their first year, which increases to £45-80k in years 2 and 3. The earning potential within this industry however could take you up to a 6-figure salary if you're good.
Global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance. Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
To apply for our recruiting role, email your CV or apply below.
If all of the above wasn't enough to convince you, don't just take our word for it. Hear it straight from our consultants themselves in this video to find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you - <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w>
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement