GBP22000 - 26000 / annum
4th January 2019
Central Southampton, Ocean Village.
We are looking for the best commercially focused, entrepreneurial and engaging sales professionals in the UK.
At Robert Half, we're currently on the lookout for ambitious and driven sales professionals looking to join are award winning team in Southampton.
We offer an exceptional career path, world renowned training and the chance to earn unprecedented money whilst simultaneously building an exciting career
We are looking to hire several sales professionals for our Southampton office. If you have a passion for sales and enjoy interacting and communicating with people at all levels, then please apply to find out more.
We want a personality, good sense of humour and a competitive nature to really maximise your potential.
We have recently moved to state of art and custom-built offices in Central Southampton, we wanted to design an innovative and creative environment for people to really enjoy where they work!
Culture is everything for us! Life is too short not to be happy and building a long-term successful career.
This is offering an exceptional chance to work for an award-winning company, with great people in a fun and exciting environment.
About Robert Half
For more than 70 years, Robert Half has been a multi award-winning global leader within the recruitment and consulting industry.
With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, with 18+ offices in the UK alone.
Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognised as on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years.
Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
What our company will offer you:
- Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry, where there is a real opportunity for progression and a long-term rewarding career.
- Working in state of the art offices in Southampton.
- 'Work hard, play harder' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed and those who work hard receive recognition within the business.
- There are a lot of activities you can get involved in on a regular basis, from table tables to golfing events and football tournaments. We have regular fundraising events for our corporate charity such as sponsored walks, bike rides, and sales days.
- If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you.
- You will be mentored throughout your career to gain real life skills; with schemes in place to support you from day 1 through to senior management level.
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your training and development, and decide which areas you want to be developed in.
Our wish list:
- Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
- Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
- A desire and open mindedness to learn and upskill
- B2B experience is desirable or an interest in sales
- A good sense of humour
- Confident, competitive and highly motivated A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer.
- Global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
Rewards and incentives on offer:
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance. Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers. Hear it straight from our consultants themselves in this video to find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you - <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w>
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
RG1 1PZ 01189 028 888