£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
18th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are supporting our client based on the West side of Southampton in a exclusive search for a newly created position, looking for a Qualified or Qualified by experience Stock Finance Manager.
You will be instrumental in adding value to the client and business straight away. working within the Stock Division you will be looking after £5mil of stock making commercial decisions to influence the division and thus company.
You will be working with shareholders within Sales, Marketing and Finance, reporting to the Head of Finance. You will be instrumental in supporting the divisions, producing detailed cost of sales analysis, with one direct report.
- Stock reconciliation to SSL / SAGE
- Liaison with Company Accountants over stock related issues
- SSL/SAGE Interface of Cost of Sales (CoS)
- Run various SSL Stock reports to check / calculate monthly CoS & prepare month end CoS journals for Management Accounts input
- Prepare monthly stock MI - AIC report, stock & suppliers etc
- Carry out margin investigations to support MI / Management Accounts
- Management of roll out orders
- Correct stock profiling to meet the businesses trading patterns
- Correct stock profiling of engineers and stores, spare parts stock to aid first time fix and productivity
- Detailed and meaningful management information regarding ageing, non-moving and excess stock
- Automation of stock control and movement throughout the business - end to end improvements and tracking
- Ownership and discipline over stock generally
- Support to other business disciplines in margin and COS analysis
- Management of all-inclusive contracts and spare parts expenditure/usage
You sill ideally be qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience, with demonstrable experience within a stock environment/ industry such as manufacturing, engineering or service industry.
You will be a problem solver who is keen to stream line processes, make improvements and to add value to the Division and company. You will have strong stakeholder management and engagement experience.
Our Client is a reputable firm and one of the market leaders in their field, who are experiencing significant growth and investment. Now is an exciting time to join and support the business through the growth and help implement change and more streamlined processed.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £60k for the right candidate plus 21 days leave (plus bank holidays), Pension, long service bonus, Cash health benefits, life assurance, and much more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562