£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
7th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is proud to be partnering exclusively with an internationally recognised manufacturing organisation based in the Plymouth area to recruit a Financial Accountant/ Auditor. This is an excellent opportunity for any finance professional who is currently working in practise and looking to step into a progressive role within industry.
My client is looking to recruit an Auditor from a large company or practise background to join as a Financial Accountant/ Auditor.
- Annual Controls Assessment - identifying any potential weaknesses in internal controls and raising issue tickets
- Leading Annual Controls Audit
- Control testing requirements - identifying any policy failures throughout the year.
- Senior Accounting Officer groundworks - review of all tax computations/provisions/payments from VAT to PAYE to Deferred Tax Assets.
- Implementing new policies and ensuring practical operationally, business partnering and mentoring non-finance staff.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual reviews. Business Gifts, Sponsored Travel, Journal testing, bank account review
- Bank Account administrator
- Reviewing account reconciliations and leading the GL team to investigate differences
- Liaising with European Controllers Team
- Leading external & internal audit
(Please note this role offers direct internal progression into a Financial Controller position.)
Salary & Benefits
- Study support
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Career progression
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400