GBP350 - 450 / day
20th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently looking for an immediately available Commercial Finance Manager for an international company based in Staffordshire. This is a an important senior customer facing role providing financial and commercial insight and support to a large and rapidly growing retail customer.
Working alongside the FD and Senior Commercial Director some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Full financial control for both the P&L and balance sheet, ensuring adherence to policy and procedure.
- Dealing with high volumes of complex contracts and helping to devise an efficient reporting regime
- Support contractual negotiations for renewals and new business
- Reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators to support service delivery and contractual commitments
- Good management skills
- Strong financial controls
- Contract experience important
- Key stakeholder management experience with C-suite.
Salary and Benefits
On offer is a day rate of up to £450 a day.
Interview slots are confirmed with a shortlist to be sent this week. Please submit your CV and should your details be of interest we will be in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600