GBP100000 - 130000 / annum
8th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Divisional Finance Director - Stansted - Manufacturing
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a U.S listed, Global Manufacturing Business based in Stansted that are recruiting for a Divisional Finance Director
The Role of Divisional Finance Director includes: (but not be limited to)
- Partner with Business Unit Manager and his/her staff to deliver results.
- Directs preparation of annual budget. Assists in the preparation of the Strategic Plan and leads the month end closing, monthly and rolling quarterly forecast and reporting consolidation process.
- Proactively evaluates the results of operations, identifies trends/risks/opportunities and recommends actions to ensure the business unit achieves its commitments.
- Completes financial analysis, Discounted Cash Flow, ROI, Make/Buy, Gross Margin and Pricing Proposals for new business opportunities and capital investments.
- Provides oversight on general accounting, cost accounting, AR/AP and compliance.
- Responsible for the integrity of the General Ledger maintained at each operating business.
- Evaluates results of operations, trends, etc. and recommends courses of action and policy changes beneficial to the operation.
- Provides technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the function and the broader business unit.
- Maintains effective internal controls to ensure protection of assets and an accurate reporting of financial position. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Oversees internal and external audits of the businesses.
- Manages the cash position of the companies and coordinates with Treasury on cash forecasting.
- Aggressively drives improvements in Working Capital.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Cost Accounting.
- Ensures revenue recognition compliance.
- Monitors accounting policy and procedures ensuring a sound internal control environment in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and compliance with GAAP.
- Maintain the position of expert in all Quantum ERP financial matters.
To be considered for the role of Divisional Finance Director:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) - Ideally 5 + years post qualified
- Manufacturing experience is a MUST
Salary & Benefits
The role of Divisional Finance Director is paying up to £120,000 - £130,000 (total package)
Please contact John Mclaughlin on 01223 341400 to discuss further
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420