GBP18000 - 25000 / annum
18th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City is delighted to be working with an established Automotive company in Stevenage that needs to recruit an excellent Credit Controller to their growing team.
We want to hear from you if you have demonstrated experience working within a Credit Control team, have strong communication skills and knowledge of Purchase Ledger would be advantageous.
- Checking customer's credit ratings.
- Setting up the terms and conditions of a loan.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Negotiating re-payment plans.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Providing accounts information to internal departments.
- Review contract to ensure that payment terms and other relevant clauses are acceptable.
- Keep records of contacts made with customers.
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger
- Salary and benefits: Paying up to £25k per annum Competitive holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420