Location : Stockport
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469092
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a respected company, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their small and friendly finance team. They are looking for an experienced and versatile Accounts Assistant who will be ready to hit the ground running, who is confident with their IT capabilities, and will be a safe pair of hands to assist the finance function.
My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable manage and provide support in the implementation of new software. This positon will be an immediate start for the right candidate.
The role of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Posting of invoices stock and non-stock
- Processing of high volume purchase invoices
- Setting up new suppliers/checking bank details (company headed paper signed by a director)
- Processing, reconciling and reporting on internal company vendors.
- Posting and allocating payments from the bank statements
- Allocating payments to the cashbook, i.e Direct debits, standing orders etc
- Supporting other areas of business when required.
- Other ad hock duties as required
- 6+ months Accounts Payable experience.
- You thrive and enjoy being part of an evolving and fast-paced business
- You have a proactive attitude and a 'can-do' mentality
- A peoples person' who enjoys communicating with all levels of the business
- Enjoys juggling numerous projects and is able to prioritise accordingly
- Excellent Excel skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
26, Spring Gardens,
M2 1AB Manchester