Accounts Payable Clerk
GBP9 - 11 / hour
February 6, 2018
Robert Half is working exclusively with a great client looking for a Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently working with a leading business in Stockport helping them source an Accounts Payable Clerk for a Temporary assignment. This role also has the possibility of converting to a permanent Accounts Payable role.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable role will have:
* a minimum of 6 months Accounts Payable experience
* preferable to have Sage or Access Accounting
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, some of your key responsibilities will include:
* accurately process invoices
* correctly code the invoices straight to the P&L
* investigate invoices cancelled and or declined by the project managers
* assist with the monthly bank reconciliations
* help process and log expenses ensuring VAT is correctly applied
Experience working with Concur or a similar system would be preferable.
Benefits: up to £11 per hour plus holiday pay.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement