GBP9 - 10 / hour
19th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently looking to recruit an immediately available credit controller for a brand new temp to perm opportunity.
The is a temp to perm opportunity for an immediately available credit controller. The role will initially involve looking after the UK ledger before expanding into looking after the wider European ledger as well. The role entails:
- Chasing debt via online portals, email and phone calls
- Foreign currency
- High volume, low value invoices as well as high value, low volume invoices
- Relationship building with key accounts
- Query handling both internal and external
- Daily banking
- In charge of your own ledger
This role is only open to immediately available credit controllers. Credit control experience is essential. The role also requires:
- Excel (removing duplicate lines, date ordering, simple filtering)
- Ability to prioritise
- Work without constant support
- ERP system will be taught as will pivot table and vlookups if not already known
- Ability to have fun but also knuckle down
This company is currently going through a fantastic period of growth. This is a newly created role. The company operates globally with their head office based overseas and their main UK office based in Stockport. With huge growth plans up to 2020 and the UK a major growth market for them this credit controller will play a vital part in the company's success.
Salary & Benefits
This role is a temp to perm opportunity and the successful candidate will be needed to be immediately available. This is initially looking to pay £9-£10 per hour with holiday pay on top.
There is free parking on site and flexi time is available.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100