£42,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
11th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively partnering a market-leading transport business based in the Stockport area to recruit for an ambitious and commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join their high-performing finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and growing Qualified Accountant to take on a fully commercial role within a rapidly growing environment.
The business are a market leader within the transport industry and are based in a very impressive office complex in the Stockport area. Under recent years they have gone from strength to strength and are now looking to expand headcount within their commercial teams to continue to drive further growth.
This is a fantastic commercially-focused Business Partnering role where you will be working closely with Senior Management across a number of departments to provide robust financial support and guidance in decision making. Key responsibilities include:
- To drive the planning, budgeting and forecasting process and outcomes
- To push down the budget to individual directors/managers for their area of responsibility;
- To actively challenge and support various Leadership teams to improve performance and manage risks & opportunities as they arise
- To develop, maintain and present periodic reporting (eg. Management Accounts, Dashboards and Project Finance Trackers) and communicate actual expenditure versus budget/forecast to the Technology & Marketing teams, business management teams and senior management;
- Financial control and reporting of Capital Spend
- To ensure all costs are properly accounted for, attributed to the correct entities/Business units, and are in compliance with accounting policies;
- To support ad-hoc business case and project finance activities
- To be a key visible point of contact across the functions for all finance-related issues
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100