£20.00 - £30.00 / hour
20th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for a personable, forward thinking Finance Manager who is immediately available and looking for their next assignment.
This position will be working for housing association based in Stockport.
This role will be a minimum of 6 months looking to pay between £20-£30ph dependent on experience
- Support development of the finance team to drive performance and continuous improvement
- Lead a team of four people
- Support the operational managers to ensure they have the information required to aid sound financial decisions/debates
- Deputise for the Financial Controller in their absence ensuring performance and communication is maintained
- Monitor the financial performance of the cost base within the department ensuring business cost reduction targets are achieved
- Support and oversee the fixed asset management process within the department undertaking asset verification as necessary at the two operational sites
- Support reviews and challenge risk and opportunities register to support the expected outturn of the cost base for the year
- Ensure sound Financial controls are embedded within the business
- Adhoc projects as necessary.
- Ability to challenge inputs from own team and the wider business
- Strong leadership to drive the finance team and department forward
- Strong team working ethic, with key part to play within the department
- People Management experience is essential
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Proven record of implementing and maintaining robust financial controls
- QBE OR Part qualified Accountant with experience across Financial and Management Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100