20th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a Housing Association for a Senior Finance Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £325-£350 per day to start asap based in South Manchester for 6 Months
The Interim Finance Manager role will take responsibility for:
- Management of the reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis process
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to help them to maximise performance and prepare them for presentations to clients and senior management (may include supporting presence at meetings).
- Driving costs and value including bench-marking costs and making recommendations for improvements
- Cash flow management for sites.
- Managing a team of 5
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong technical accounting background, or experience in a Finance Manager role, with a look to turn more commercial would be beneficial
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous experience of working in a Housing Association is essential along with a determined attitude and proactive approach
- The daily rate of £325-£350 per day
Our client is one of the most prominent Housing Associations business based in South Manchester. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim Senior Finance Manager you will have a high level of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £325-£350 per day, the new Senior Interim Finance Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100