£75,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
Stoke on Trent
15th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have been exclusively engaged by a leading Business with turnover in excess of £250m who are looking for a Financial Controller.
As the Financial Controller your remit will be to lead and manage a small team of Professionals that are responsible for the financial control of the Business. In summary;
- Oversee the Production of monthly profit & loss/management accounts
- Ensure the reconciliation of management accounts to all ledgers which include all relevant journal entries and associated balance sheet items.
- Review, develop, recommend &/or implement effective control mechanisms for assigned finance related processes in order to minimise financial risk and identify control weaknesses
- Ensure regulatory compliance whilst minimising and controlling risks to the Company.
- Responsible for Statutory Audits & Tax Returns
- Contract Management
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders including Auditors
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience of SAP/Oracle is beneficial
- Strong team management skills
Salary & Benefits
Up to £80k + Car + Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600