Purchase Ledger clerk
GBP10 - 12 / hour
14th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently engaged in an exclusive partnership with a rapidly expanding manufacturing business based in Stonehouse. Our client are currently experiencing significant growth and require additional finance professionals to join the business asap on an initial temporary basis. With scope to go permanent this is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your finance career.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing large volumes supplier invoices.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Internal and external supplier query resolution including goods received not invoiced.
- Filing and scanning supplier invoices and related documents.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk needs to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience, dealing with high volumes.
- Competent on Microsoft Office (including Excel).
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half asap.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400