£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
5th July 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly successful logistics business, based in Gloucester.
Working within a small yet technical team, the role of the Infrastructure Engineer will be to deliver high level IT support and robust infrastructure solutions to the business.
This will include working alongside 3rd parties to design and manage IT projects around a range of technologies, such as Office 365, VMWare and Windows Server.
- Provide 3rd Line support across the Gloucester/UK-based infrastructure
- Design assigned IT Infrastructure solutions
- Manage assigned IT Infrastructure projects
- Ensure 3rd Parties deliver with regards to assigned support tasks and projects where required
- Keep abreast of current technologies and make proactive recommendations
- Contribute to the ongoing documentation and reporting of our platforms
- Network Infrastructure
- Server and SAN Hardware
- Office 365 and Azure
- VMware Virtualisation Platforms
- Windows Server including AD/GPO/DHCP/DNS
- Project Methodology
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel to sites across the UK 2-3 times a month
Salary & Benefits
The Infrastructure Engineer will be offered a salary up to £40,000 with an excellent overtime scheme and a holiday allowance that rises per tenure.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400