Accounts Payable Clerk
GBP10 - 12 / hour
7th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk
Surrey, 9 - 12-month assignment, £10 - £12 per hour
We need a hands on and immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk who is super talented, bright and enthusiastic.
This is working for a brilliant Hotel Management company in Surrey, they have a great team, lovely manager and welcoming culture. One of the existing team has gone on maternity leave earlier than expected so they need someone who can hit the ground running.
This is a 9 - 12 month assignment and we need someone who can start early next week.
The successful temporary Accounts Payable Clerk must have a strong AP background gained over several years. They are happy to train in elements of the role, but a core basic understanding is essential.
This will be joining a run team of 8 and will be reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager.
Each Accounts Payable clerk is responsible for a Purchase Ledger of seven to eight hotels and the main duties are:
- Matching and checking batched invoices
- Posting invoices within a deadline using Sage 500
- Making payments via BACS, Chaps and Cheques
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing ones
- Supplier statements reconciliation
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Filing invoices
- Keeping a clear record of utilities invoices
- Maintaining Aged Creditors report
- Assisting Managed Accountants with VAT corrections
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers, hotel personnel and HO team
We just need a nice, normal and super talented Accounts Payable person. The successful Accounts Payable Clerk is likely to have had previous Accounts Payable experience, specifically in dealing with high volumes.
This Hotel Management company is great! Fun, growing and busy! They have a great collaborative culture.
Salary & Benefits
£10 - £12 per hour
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA 01483 409 750