Chief Financial Officer
GBP100000 - 120000 / annum
1st February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Chief Financial Officer.
Part-Time CFO - £100,000 - £120,000. Two / three days per week.
Part-Time Group Chief Financial Officer - Surrey
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Chief Financial Officer for an exciting and well-established private equity group based in Surrey
Our client is looking to hire a new Part-Time Chief Financial Officer to add true knowledge and expertise to their existing board.
This business is a very diverse and successful PE Firm. They invest in a variety of sectors but then look to really retain and invest in that portfolio.
We are in need of a talented Chief Financial Officer who is looking to pick up a part time project on a full-time basis, this is a permanent role but the requirement is for two - three days a week.
The successful Chief Financial Officer must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background and technical accounting / group background.
Our client is looking for someone who has a passion for growing business. Key traits include an entrepreneurial spirit, commercial mindset and high levels of energy.
- Manage all statutory accounting and group tax planning.
- Manage all external stakeholder relationships with internal and external auditors, investors and banks.
- Act as a true commercial business partner to the wider business and leadership team.
- Lead commercial projects around driving commercial opportunities and reducing risk across the group.
- Assume some corporate responsibilities of the company secretary, including leases, insurance policies, logistics, shares, pensions and annual financial reporting.
- Lead and analyse all growth and investment opportunities including all mergers and acquisitions.
- Have a natural ability for financial systems, process improvement and robotics.
- it on the board to advise and facilitate the on-going growth of the wider organisation.
- Liaise as a true business partner to the Managing Director, CEO and Divisional Business Unit Leaders.
- Lead and manage all financial control, risk and group reporting.
- Liaise with FD's of varied group operating companies with regard to all areas of financial planning and reporting.
- Lead and co-ordinate annual financial planning cycle, including the development of clear guidelines and assumptions.
- Consolidate financial plans and provide highlights report for Group executives.
- Review and analyse monthly management accounts from the wider group.
- Monitor cash position across the group and flag unexpected movements
- In conjunction with portfolio FDs/accountants, develop/streamline reporting, including appropriate KPI's
- Consolidate quarterly management accounts for Group board
The successful Chief Financial Officer likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track gained within a group plc function is key.
This is first a foremost a technical finance and holding company role with the visibility and influence to drive commercial change.
Diverse and successful private equity firm with a Haslemere HQ.
£120,000 for two / three days work.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
RG1 1PZ 01189 028 888