£250.00 - £350.00 / day
25th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are assisting a well-known healthcare business in Surrey to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant within their European HQ.
To be considered for the role you would need to be immediately available.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager the Interim Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Shared Service Centre to ensure timely and accurate reporting and processing
- Identifying areas for increasing efficiency and harmonisation of activities for areas of key responsibility
- Ensuring timely and accurate actual and budget Capex Reporting within CRT tool
- Statutory reporting activities, taking support from shared service centre (where appropriate)
- Assisting with the preparation of company statutory accounts (ensuring statutory accounts can be reconciled to management accounts)
- Completion of returns for UK National Office for Statistics
- Any other external reporting requirements that may arise (to be defined)
- Ensure adherence to Group policies (including SOA 404) for the above functions
- Ensure proper documentation of processes (both shared service and internal)
- Assistance with insurance queries
- Act as resource for UK/IE and Corporate projects
- Act as support for preparation of statutory accounts
- Support on other areas as required
You should be qualified AAT or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA and have a proven record of accounting experience. You should have good systems skills, preferably SAP. You should hold a self-motivated, team orientated, can do attitude and be ready, willing and able to adapt quickly.
Based in the European HQ, you would be part of a growing and successful team. Facilities on site include subsidised cafeteria, games room and access to an on-site gym. There is ample parking on site but there is also a shuttle service from the local train station should you be reliant on public transport.
Salary & Benefits
The role is available on an ongoing temporary basis likely to be between nine and twelve months. £250 per day to £350 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750