£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
£30, 000-£40, 000 + Strong Benefits
Brand New Financial Analyst, Surrey.
Robert Half are delighted to be managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new financial analyst to join a global gaming company based in Surrey.
This is brand new role reporting into the UK Head of FP and A and includes researching and reporting on financial information, including analysis of the financial market as a whole.
We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record and high standards of work.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Solid grounding in management accounts and financial analysis.
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in a relevant subject (Finance and Accounting, etc)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Ability to manipulate data into tangible information
- Excellent communications skills, presenting information and analysis to key leaders in the business
- Working towards a CIMA, ACA, or ACCA qualification
This is a really hands on a varied role that would suit an individual who is motivated and pays attention to detail.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful financial analyst should have minimum experience and have a strong academic background and, ideally, be working towards further accountancy qualifications.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assessing the economic performance of organisations
- Developing financial forecasts
- Measuring financial risk
- Gathering and analysing financial data
- Creating commercial plans in collaboration with the management team
- Researching new investment opportunities
- Support key stakeholders with analysis and identifying trends
- Point of contact for finance queries, directing and guiding non finance leaders
- Gross margin analysis, WIP analysis and reporting
- Review, maintain and update systems and processes
- Monthly and ad-hoc financial reports
The successful financial analyst is likely to be working towards a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification, with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability is key.
To come to the top of our list ticking these boxes would help.
- Stable and progressive career to date
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Reliable and able to produce work to deadlines
Global gaming company.
£30,000 - £40,000 + Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750