GBP400 - 600 / day
15th April 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti require additional bandwidth for a technology business we are supporting in Surrey.
Our Associate will be an IT Service Delivery Project Manager and subject matter expert.
- To establish and maintain a service register/framework, ensuring agreed services levels are cost effective and managed with the customer.
- Establish a coordinated approach to service management, reporting and issue resolution across the teams.
- Build and maintain a risk and issues log and mitigate risks.
- Provide ITIL governance over incident, problem and change management.
- Ensure 3rd party service providers are managed to contractual commitments and SLAs with appropriate escalation and resolution of quality issues.
- Coordinate the collation of commercial IT agreements and commitments across the group to provide a single view of all IT costs. Ensure copies of all commercial agreements are available centrally.
- Develop and coordinate regular reporting against SLAs and OLAs to support the weekly and monthly service reviews (both internal and external).
- Ensure proactive interfaces are established with the other areas of IT and the wider business particularly in the areas of problem management and change management.
- Deliver against key financial targets for the team.
- Build close relationship with key internal users, senior managers and external suppliers.
- Keep up to date of current and understand disruptive technologies.
- Mentor and provide guidance to the wider team.
- Experience in tackling complex problem-solving working with cross functional teams.
- Experience of supporting the Service Delivery function of a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to create high performance teams.
- Excellent track record in both service and people development.
- Highly knowledgeable on the typical wide range of technologies deployed in a technically focused business.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with a process driven working environment
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
£600 per day
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400