Location : Swindon
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469967
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an administrator for a fast paced client of ours in Swindon. The ideal candidate will be able to provide an efficient and effective service a European customer base and other internal and external customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow the customer order process from start to finish.
- Process customer orders onto the computer system and ascertain supplier lead times.
- Maintain Purchase order and Backorder records
- Liaise with warehouse and customer regarding customer shipping requirements and ensure a timely collection of goods from the designated freight companies.
- Chase up and accurately record export POD paperwork as per HMRC requirements
- Reconcile purchase invoices to ensure quantity and prices are correct.
- Maintain a good customer relationship and provide them with accurate and up to date information including new price file and back order reports.
- Maintain various daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of our pricing database through preparation of supplier pricing spreadsheets and uploading the data into our computer system.
- Various filing and data administration tasks.
Key qualities required:
- Good verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Applicants will be confident and competent IT users with knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Ideally with knowledge of v-lookup.
- The candidate will be accurate, numerate, and display good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational ability and the ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure is essential.
- Export knowledge is advantageous.
- Team working skills are essential.
This Legal Secretary position pays between £18,000-£19,000 per annum
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon