GBP200 - 300 / day
2nd May 2019
- Working in a dynamic, agile team, you will be responsible for design, development and support of business-critical applications
- You will have a continuous improvement mind set and be ready to proactively share best-practices and collaborate with other teams in IT and the business.
- Problem solving, analysis and working closely with your team to define the best solutions will come naturally to you.
- You must be willing to participate in standby/on-call rota and willing to travel occasionally.
- C#.Net development experience working at senior level
- WPF, Entity Framework, WCF, architecture/design patterns eg. MVVM and MVC, SOLID principles
- TDD and test automation, git, bitbucket, Continuous Integration/Delivery Tools eg. TeamCity, NuGet package management
- Oracle/SQL Server databases
- Practical experience using Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills rapidly
- Act as a point of reference, coaching and training less experienced developers
- Strong customer focus
- Cloud (AWS) native development concepts eg. Lambdas, CHEF, application migration experience
- .Net Core experience
- Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Leadership and people skills
- Scrum Master experience/qualification
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900